top of page
With the thermoformed foam kit solution, you can expect :
• a mapping and nesting service to ensure minimal material waste.
• correction for springback for a better fitting kit.
• reduced assembly times.
• ease of assembly as cores up to 50 mm thick can be thermoformed with a unique process.
• kilograms less resin consumption per square meter compared to grid-scored foam.
• improved impact properties.
The test and calculator show that the resin-uptake for 20mm and 30mm double-cut core increases by 1.4 and 1.5 kg/m2 respectively.
Saw-cut cores, used for high-density and/or 40mm+ thick cores, results in resin-uptake nearly 5 times higher than that of thermoformed perforated core.
bottom of page